WELCOME to all our new and returning Cooley families!
The Cooley Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is a team of parents, teachers, and staff working together to enhance our children’s middle school education and experience.
How the Cooley PTC made Cooley a better school for our kids and staff in 2019-2020:
- Technology Acquisition – $14,000 invested in Chromebooks for student use
- Additional Classroom Resources – $5,000 in classroom supplies, resources, and enrichment materials
- Student Enrichment – $13,700 for athletics, clubs, and student activities
- Staff Appreciation – organized and hosted staff luncheons and hospitality events throughout the school year
- Student Recognition – provided funding and support for Student Recognition Celebrations.
- Bi-weekly eblasts to keep parents informed of PTC activities and volunteer opportunities
- We know that our 2020-2021 school year will look very different from any year before, as we begin the first trimester from a distance. However, the PTC remains committed to supporting the needs of our students, teachers, and staff, regardless of their location!
Please consider joining the PTC team!
PTC Membership is easy and low cost. For just $10 per family, you can show your support for our school and be eligible to vote in PTC meetings and elections (all meetings will be held over ZOOM). No commitment or expectations are required…you’re just simply showing your support for our great students, school, parents, and staff.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Cooley PTC