Calling all Cobras! PTC is having a Dine Out Day at MOD Pizza. That’s right – you can dine in, go pick up, or order online anytime on Wednesday, February 16th. Just bring the flyer below with you, mention Cooley at checkout, or use the online code when ordering. Come support your Cooley Cobras!
Amy’s Drive Thru is opening soon and has invited Cooley families to visit for a soft opening, with 100% of revenues donated to Cooley Middle School. Limited reservations available.
Please RSVP now for the Dine and Donate at Amy’s Drive Thru on Monday 11/29, from 5-8 pm. 1119 Galleria Blvd. Roseville CA.
NOTE: This is a soft opening, so bring your patience with you as the staff is still learning!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Monday, 11/8 @ 6:30 pm
Patty Baker Theater, Roseville High School, 1 Tiger Way
An award-winning film that probes the vulnerable corners of family life and depicts messy tween and teen struggles over social media, video games, and academics. The film offers solutions on how we can help our kids navigate the digital world. Families from 5th through 12th grade are invited. www.screenagersmovie.com
Free to attend! Reserve your seats here: Screenagers: Roseville Screening 11/8
Presented by Roseville City School District / Hosted by Roseville Joint Union High School District
PTC is having a Dine Out Fundraiser at Panda Express in the Nugget Shopping Center on Thursday, October 14th from 4 pm to 9 pm. Your Cobras will receive 50% of all purchases just by showing the flyer below either printed or on your phone. Special online/app code 327429.
Please come support your Cobras!
WELCOME to all our new and returning Cooley families!
You are in the right place for information on how to join the PTC. The Cooley Parent Teacher Club (PTC) includes a team of parents, teachers, and staff working together to enhance our children’s middle school education and experience.
How the Cooley PTC made Cooley a better school for our kids and staff in 2020-2021:
- Student Enrichment – nearly $14,000 for athletics, clubs, and student activities
- Additional Classroom Resources – $8,400 in classroom supplies, resources, and enrichment materials
- Staff Appreciation – organized and hosted staff luncheons and hospitality events throughout the school year
- Student Recognition – provided funding and support for Honor Roll Parties and recognition of academic achievement
- 8th Grade Promotion – assisted with 8th grade promotion
We need your help to continue to invest in our students and staff in 2021-2022!
Option #1 Basic Membership – $20
Life is busy, and the kids are getting older, but I want to stay involved by supporting the efforts of the PTC to provide additional resources for the students and school staff.
Option #2 Deluxe Family Membership – $100
Available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, through 9/17/2021:
Representing the best value, a one-time donation of $100 includes the $20 Basic Membership, PLUS your child receives ALL of the rewards offered during of the Monster Mash Mile (MMM) Fundraiser (will be held outdoors this year by grade level), without having to do any additional fundraising! Rewards include:
- $25 value – a single-use “Front of the Lunch Line” or “No Run P.E.” pass for each of your Cooley students
- $50 value – entry for each of your Cooley students into their respective “VIP Section” during the MMM event
- $100 value – Pizza and Pop Party at lunch (a full pizza and soda delivered to your student at school)
- $150 value – Special Bonus for Families with 8th Grade Students: Two reserved VIP Seats to the 8th Grade Promotion (Reserved VIP seats will have name cards placed on them, and will be located in the first few rows of the ceremony; the earlier you join, the closer your seats will be to the front. Two seats per family.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Cooley PTC