WELCOME to all our new and returning Cooley families!
You are in the right place for information on how to join the PTC. The Cooley Parent Teacher Club (PTC) includes a team of parents, teachers, and staff working together to enhance our children’s middle school education and experience.
How the Cooley PTC made Cooley a better school for our kids and staff:
- Student Enrichment – nearly $14,000 for athletics, clubs, and student activities
- Additional Classroom Resources – $8,400 in classroom supplies, resources, and enrichment materials
- Staff Appreciation – organized and hosted staff luncheons and hospitality events throughout the school year
- Student Recognition – provided funding and support for Honor Roll Parties and recognition of academic achievement
- 8th Grade Promotion – assisted with 8th grade promotion
We need your help to continue to invest in our students and staff!
Option #1 Basic Membership – $20
Life is busy, and the kids are getting older, but I want to stay involved by supporting the efforts of the PTC to provide additional resources for the students and school staff.
Option #2 Deluxe Family Membership – $100
Available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, through 9/20/2022:
Representing the best value, a one-time donation of $100 includes the $20 Basic Membership, PLUS your child receives ALL of the rewards offered during of the Monster Mash Mile (MMM) Fundraiser (will be held outdoors this year by grade level), without having to do any additional fundraising! Rewards include:
- $25 value – a single-use “Front of the Lunch Line” or “No Run P.E.” pass for each of your Cooley students
- $50 value – entry for each of your Cooley students into their respective “VIP Section” during the MMM event
- $100 value – Pizza and Pop Party at lunch (a full pizza and soda delivered to your student at school)
- $150 value – Special Bonus for Families with 8th Grade Students: Two reserved VIP Seats to the 8th Grade Promotion (Reserved VIP seats will have name cards placed on them, and will be located in the first few rows of the ceremony; the earlier you join, the closer your seats will be to the front. Two seats per family.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Cooley PTC